Welcome to the documentation for the MDTF diagnostics!¶
This site contains documentation for the MDTF Diagnostics framework. The code is fully open-source and hosted on GitHub.
- Getting started
- Framework reference
- Diagnostics reference
- Summary of MDTF process-oriented diagnostics
- Example Diagnostic Documentation
- Convective Transition Diagnostic Package
- EOF of Geopotential Height Diagnostic Module From NCAR
- MJO Propagation and Amplitude Diagnostic Package
- MJO Suite Diagnostic Module From NCAR
- MJO Teleconnection Diagnostic Package
- Phase and Amplitude of Precipitation Diurnal Cycle
- Soil moisture-Evapotranspiration Coupling Diagnostic Package
- Wavenumber Frequency Spectra Diagnostic Module From NCAR
- Site-specific documentation
- Developer information
- Developer reference
- Internal framework code
Development of this code framework for process-oriented diagnostics was supported by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Climate Program Office Modeling, Analysis, Predictions and Projections (MAPP) Program (grant # NA18OAR4310280). Additional support was provided by University of California Los Angeles, the Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory, the National Center for Atmospheric Research, Colorado State University, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and the US Department of Energy.
Many of the process-oriented diagnostics modules (PODs) were contributed by members of the NOAA Model Diagnostics Task Force under MAPP support. Statements, findings or recommendations in these documents do not necessarily reflect the views of NOAA or the US Department of Commerce.